Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're feeling better :) yeah some tough games coming up, 4 points from Spurs away and Chelsea home is a massive improvement from last year when we took 0 from those matches!

Thanks mate. Yes I really thought that we'd struggle to get anything from Spurs because we have an awful record down there. If we can just keep of defending like we did today we'll have no problems for the rest of the season.

crawling out the woodwork eh? at least I am big enough to offer the guy praise considering my opinion on him yet here you are with how many goals he scores and making out like he is some great player every year. didn't myself but I'm sure if you go back in this thread there would have been a he'll of a lot of negative comments when he came on.

so pipe down? at least I'm not half arsed enough to change my opinion on a whim. I stand by my opinion of naismith, clearly not everyone else has the balls to do so
We all have different opinions on all of our players which is understandable. the thing with the premiership is that is about your squad not just your first eleven and every player in that squad must have something to offer.We now have that and today was Naismith's day.

crawling out the woodwork eh? at least I am big enough to offer the guy praise considering my opinion on him yet here you are with how many goals he scores and making out like he is some great player every year. didn't myself but I'm sure if you go back in this thread there would have been a he'll of a lot of negative comments when he came on.

so pipe down? at least I'm not half arsed enough to change my opinion on a whim. I stand by my opinion of naismith, clearly not everyone else has the balls to do so
Sorry mate but if you had any decency you wouldn't celebrate today's victory as if it had been down to you out hat trick hero wouldn't have been on the pitch.

I hope many of you have learned a valuable lesson. Stop thinking you're Robbie Savage and have to be dead edgy in your opinion you kopites.

Well in the true blues. Enjoy your evening.

Are you a bit thick?

He changed Naismith, a striker for Besic a defensive midfielder after about 3 minutes and that player went on to score a hat-trick.

Any predictions before the game were totally irrelevant because it wasn't just a like-for-like change.

The fact we went on to win playing a more attacking team only showed that Martinez got his team selection wrong because Chelsea were obviously there for the taking.
What a total idiot you are

Give credit were it is deserved

COuTXI5WUAAzA1l.png

I thought he would play that team. He loves the diamond against the top teams.

I can't see us creating many chances today and I don't fancy Barkley being able to get much joy with both Matic and Mikel playing so if he has a poor one don't blame him.

My prediction is a 2-0 win for Chelsea and a pretty boring game. 1 before around the half time mark and probably another one late on.

I hope I'm wrong.
LOL.

I don't blame Barkley either.

You still think he's awful despite scoring a hattrick? Go and have a lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back