Everton v Chelsea. 14th Sep @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Osman Barry
Mirallas Barkley Deuleofeu
Kone

nailed on first 11 tomorrow... obv would rather McCarthy starting!

I didn't know there was Chelsea fans split on the opinion of Mourinho, always thought it was love for him. Are you just never satisfied and always wanting more? Or is it because he's been there, done it and Roberto Di Matteo would've been better?

I never quite understood a fan base like Chelsea's. this will be the first game of the season I'll be watching both teams style of play and comparing the two together

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Osman Barry
Mirallas Barkley Deuleofeu
Kone

nailed on first 11 tomorrow... obv would rather McCarthy starting!

I think that line up myself. Deulofeu deserves it over Pienaar and Osman will need to pull something special here (possibly a hamstring! Just joking) to keep his starting place, it'll be interesting to see the starting 11. Unlike last season when we could call it ourselves every game

I think that line up myself. Deulofeu deserves it over Pienaar and Osman will need to pull something special here (possibly a hamstring! Just joking) to keep his starting place, it'll be interesting to see the starting 11. Unlike last season when we could call it ourselves every game

I wouldn't ever play Leon there again, it's almost pointless imo, i'd promote from the youth if nobody else is fit.
Got your phone back yet Mick? :)

Won the league twice, the domestic cup once, and the Champions League in the space of two seasons.

'Found out'

Sorry, I meant found out as a t1t not as a manager.

The media in spain and Italy turned on him so he ran back to the UK where he is still liked for some reason.

There is no doubting his managerial qualities, just his lack of humility I detest.

haven't been around lately as i've been busy with university stuff, but excited to see how the team plays after the changes at the end of the window! bit of a shame lukaku can't play yet though. Will definitely be watching. COYB!!!

If we get our arses kicked by Chelsea today then should come under a lot of pressure... points dropped in three consecutive games against much inferior opposition, then an ass-whooping by the Chelsea.

Must win game.

This will be a cagey match I think. Pretty certain Chelsea will sit back and try to catch us on the counter

I agree Michael.

Mourinho will have seen how we are playing and will defo look to hit us on the break.

We just need to break them down which is really our sodding problem!

One day a team is going to get an absolute hiding from us. Maybe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back