Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as well you wont be there tmrw so . Laughable
Whoever can keep their hands off the title each season I'd donate 6 points to them. Nothing wrong with that; to think any other way would be strange IMO. We're not competing for the title ourselves, or top 4.

Whoever can keep their hands off the title each season I'd donate 6 points to them. Nothing wrong with that; to think any other way would be strange IMO. We're not competing for the title ourselves, or top 4.
We need to start winning games to get some momentum going into the next few games and more importantly our cup QT. Not sure football is for you if you cant get onboard with this

Just keep organised and try to use pace on the break now James is out.

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey Nkounkou
Doucoure Allan Davies
Iwobi/Bernard/Gordon DCL Richlarlison

Shame about Kenny, but that’s the side I’d go with. I’d be shocked to see Gordon or Nkounkou on the bench though to be honest.
It is a shame about Kenny, I really hoped things would work out for him. I would otherwise be fine trying Iwobi at right back, but against Chelsea, in a back 4, he’d just be out of his depth defensively.

And this is the team i’d pick, I agree, why would Carlo change his tune on these players now!

We need to be as solid as we can for that reason I would put Davies in with Allan and Doucoure. Holgate at right back sit deep and hope we can hit them on the break. Chelsea are a very good team though and we look disjointed so its a long shot.

Pickford

Holgate
Keane
Mina
Godfrey

Allan
Davies
Doucoure

James
DCL
Richarlison
Looks about the best formation possible right now, unless £60k is fit, which I doubt. Anyway, as long as they work hard for each other, close space down and play with some dynamism we may just get something from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back