Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knew no digne. But now rodriguez. Thats basically about 50% of the few decent players we have.
Usualy a roll sleeves up and get on with it job. Unfortunately we have to start going back to the gutless frauds who i have grown to dislike over the past few seasons.

Honestly can't be arsed any more with Everton. 1 step forwards, two back when they try to build a team. The squad's lack of quality in depth is glaringly obvious- how many of us were screaming we need a FW, RW, and RB during the window. This is gonna be the harshest of bummings, 0-3 at minimal.

*as you can tell, I'm in a crap mood.

More likely 60 minutes with ten men. If the Icelandic sluggard starts, he'll be yanked off after 60 minutes when we're two or three goals down.
At which point he'll proceed to high five everyone on the bench after another inept performance like he did against United a few weeks back.

Whoever can keep their hands off the title each season I'd donate 6 points to them. Nothing wrong with that; to think any other way would be strange IMO. We're not competing for the title ourselves, or top 4.
This I find the more depressing than us having a poor team. I just want us to win regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back