Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do people just blindly say we will win each week or is it a wind up?

Apart from blind faith does anyone really think we’ll win tomorrow? Not a dig, just wondering what other fans have seen lately that gives confidence?

I really hope we show some drive tomorrow and give the 2,000 fans something to get behind. They have some good players but they’re not the finished article. Love for Richarlison to turn it on.

Apart from blind faith does anyone really think we’ll win tomorrow? Not a dig, just wondering what other fans have seen lately that gives confidence?

More chance of me getting a blowie off the Queen herself than of that lot turning up tomorrow.

I just don't get why people never wanted Moyes in when he was available. His teams perform every week. Look at how much better West Ham look compared to Leeds. How disciplined they are and effective. And compare it with our shower against Leeds.

Theres no doubt Moyes would have been signed if not for the fan backlash. And now we have a team who are just nothing. And we are going into a game tomorrow we all know we will definitely lose. I never felt that way with Moyes. If ever he lost, his teams came back next time out with a massive performance

I've certainly not been an advocate of the weekly win and have been accused of being skeptical even, by some. However sometimes you just get the flipside of the 'everton that' and we get a result. Not having Digne and James puts our chances way down and our backs to the wall but its just the sort of game we turn up for when not expected. I am hoping Richy and DCL do something special but it will only work if Iwobi's crossing improves and Siggy is NOT James replacement.

Not getting anything from this tomorrow. Just got to hope we don’t get any more injuries and get players back for Wednesday.

Changing my prediction and lineup now that James has decided he wants the day off. December is going to be hard going, so let's have a change around and give some of our key players a bit of a rest whilst at the same time giving others another chance.

Olsen
Kenny Keane Holgate Nkounkou
Godfrey Doucouré
Iwobi Bernard Gordon
Tosun

EFC.webp

CHE.webp

James needs a rest & time to get fit properly...

Home game under the lights no reason we can't get something here...

Team has to work hard & together close space in midfield to obtain a clean sheet...

Richarlison & DCL to cause disruption at the other end & nick a goal or two....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back