Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got my hope up for a second, we don't have Norwich
sorry about that. Forgot about the home win against them back in september. For my own hopes up there for a minute. I realised my mistake , but had run out of time to change it.
Still great win today. Any win now is great. And it puts everything firmly everything in our hands. Maybe better off not playing Norwich. They could now play with a freedom. Or they could just fold and get stuffed every match. Who knows. Who knows how we also will perform.
So once again....sorry for the mistake. Up theToffees.

I think Burnley are in bunker mode, they won't care what we're doing. They expected to be down here fighting for their lives, having us for company is a bonus.

Leeds probably thought they were almost home and hosed after winning at Watford. They have to match our result with Chelsea to stand any chance. I make them favourites for the drop, but not by much.

I make them strong favourites now.

I can’t see them getting anything from their next two games, versus Arsenal and Chelsea and they will find it hard beating Brighton and Brentford.

….the misses from Mykolenko & Gray didn’t help and we could have pinched one with Rondon’s little run near the end.
Yup x100. Things like that make the difference. Top sides put those away. Gotta take our chances when we get them or it'll be fine-line stuff all the way to the end.

Hmm a little bit over the top there. Rüdiger did hit him in the face. 100% luck there. At least he put his body on the line. The very good safe was the one after the ball hit the post and Azpilicueta had an open goal to score! The rest was bread and butter!

Had to be there to be hit in the face, Most others would have given up the one where he ran along the line.

That’s win today was obviously massive for us, but it will make thing harder for Leeds against Chelsea they really need one more win to cement 3, had they beaten us that would have been the win, I'm sure they will beat Leeds
For me, it could well come down to us matching their result at Vicarage Road and them matching our result today.

I think Watford will be well up for doing us over, I think Chelsea could get something from Leeds. Heads a mess, to be fair, just have a feeling that Watford have the sucker punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.