Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• BlueBrazilBoi.jpg
    BlueBrazilBoi.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 95

On hols in Scotland to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Been to Dumfries today and listened to the last 15 mins + on the radio driving back to where we are staying.
Can't go to the match now due to health problems, but no matter what I say now, the feeling for this club will never leave me.
Superb fighting performance and am looking forward to motd tonight with a few bevvies
COYB !!!!
Driving while listening to a game like that is a VERY serious health and safety risk, mate. I was lucky to survive it, and I was only sat on tbe sofa. Amazed you didn't end up head on with a truck, or embed yourself and your motor into the front of a roadside building. Maybe best to get home earlier, or hang on till full time in future. COYB, though.

Why are so many against us staying up? I read the other day Charlie Austin thinks it’s funny if we go down. Imo the Merseyside Derby is the best Derby in the world, personally I don’t like them lot but I’d miss the Merseyside derby if us or them were relegated.
Can honestly say if they were relegated I genuinely wouldn’t miss it or them one bit!

What’s up with you mate? Saying Pickford was only ok today, Richys goal was very very close to being offside and then writing this word as the end of your sentence….. I can smell something very fishy here and I’m not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s apple crumble.
So they dont play Liverpool FC, Sherlock Holmes? Laughable idiotic!

Huh? Thought Seamus, Gray, King Yeri and Delph were outstanding.
And to a man they won the three points.
Mylo and Gray could have scored but in a way the 1-0 speaks to the belief of them. (both felt winded by their misses, as if to ram home the spirit out there)
Long believe that while there is still a long way to go, the team doesn't start improving until you win a 1-0 like that.
Was great.
No problem. I agree with you. Just singled out Richarlson because no one else seems to be scoring. Some are going close. But going close is not going to win us football matches. Richarlson can miss chances also. But he scored today. His goal won us the match.
And no need to say anything more about Pickford. His saves also won us the match.
But I do agree with you. And I did say ……credit all round to the whole team.

Status
Not open for further replies.