Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right too of course.
To finally see Richy slot again.

Can see Gray bagging one soon...hopefully
Totally agree with you. We need more goals from all over the team and pitch…Would love to see Gordon weigh in with more goals. Not criticising him ( far from it ). But a few more goals from him would help. And I’d love to see DCL get back to scoring goals. And even something from Rondon would help.
So let’s hope that we survive the drop. And that Lampard addresses this lack of goals from all around the pitch for next season. Get them all shooting from outside the box. And not just depending on a few players. Up the Toffees….

As blatant as it gets.

I hate to sound like a sore loser or paranoid wreck, but the longer these weird decisions go on the more I'm convinced that VAR is a tool for the FA to influence interesting storylines in the league.
corr.JPG

Extraordinary effort all round today. We don't have the individual skill to match some of Chelsea's finest, but we out-willed them today. Just can't see anyone looking beyond Pickford today for our MoM. Outstanding and pivotal. That save from, really, their only clear chance was utterly world class.

Best atmosphere in 20+ years, Goodison was absolutely rocking, we fought like dogs from 1st minute, them 2 Pickford saves were just unreal & Rico put in a proper shift, shout out to Iwobi who just ran his nads off again, play like that for these last 6 games & there’s NO WAY we’re going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.