Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were like that for every single game. Say we are 7th and playing some boring side. We would be the difference between finishing in Europe and missing out. I know we always get up for the big games. Just wish we could bring that all the time

What a massive win today. Afer Burnleys come back I figured it was probably done, but now not only are we only down 2 points with 1 match in hand, but that kind of fight and determination can see us through. Can they maintain it? Fans were incredible and basically have willed this team so points this season.

No problem. I agree with you. Just singled out Richarlson because no one else seems to be scoring. Some are going close. But going close is not going to win us football matches. Richarlson can miss chances also. But he scored today. His goal won us the match.
And no need to say anything more about Pickford. His saves also won us the match.
But I do agree with you. And I did say ……credit all round to the whole team.
Right too of course.
To finally see Richy slot again.

Can see Gray bagging one soon...hopefully

100% thats a pen on Gray as well.

I thought I must be mad because nobody seems to be mentioning it. It seemed as clear a penalty as you can get. Possibly even a red card if he's about to score a tap in. Crazy crazy referring.

Decisions like that, 7 added minutes, and that stat about us having half the leagues cards for diving, really make you wonder about corruption in the game.

I thought I must be mad because nobody seems to be mentioning it. It seemed as clear a penalty as you can get. Possibly even a red card if he's about to score a tap in. Crazy crazy referring.

Decisions like that, 7 added minutes, and that stat about us having half the leagues cards for diving, really make you wonder about corruption in the game.

It's only now I've gone back and seen it mate that you can see it's a stonewall pen. I'm.assuming VAR used a camera from outer space when reviewing it as the camera.from behind shows the shove clearly

makes it 4 years in a row we've beat Chelsea at home

pretty good considering how crap we've been for a lot of that time

do we have any other long streaks like that?

It's only now I've gone back and seen it mate that you can see it's a stonewall pen. I'm.assuming VAR used a camera from outer space when reviewing it as the camera.from behind shows the shove clearly

As blatant as it gets.

I hate to sound like a sore loser or paranoid wreck, but the longer these weird decisions go on the more I'm convinced that VAR is a tool for the FA to influence interesting storylines in the league.

I was sunbathing at the beach during the game checking bbc sport for updates. Was just like being at the ground plus I now have beautiful golden skin. Just popped in to vote for Holgate as MOTM.
Up the toffees!

I'm talking about the one where Richarlison squares it Phil and he's about to tap it in but gets a push from Silva from behind
Ah, I was thinking of the foul on the run up to what I think was Mykolenko's opportunity. I'm not going to lie, a lot of the match has sort of blurred into one.

I need to sit down, have a cup of tea and recap on what's been a very emotional match.

Status
Not open for further replies.