Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do with Chelsea beating United on Thursday because if they lose then there could be a backlash from them against us

Perhaps the biggest game in our history. Win it and we have a great chance of staying up. Lose it and we are in big trouble, although not necessarily without hope.

They are beatable, as we saw when they lost to Brentford the other week. However, players and fans alike will have to be at their absolute best.

Could do with Chelsea beating United on Thursday because if they lose then there could be a backlash from them against us
All stuff like that i never agree with, how a team does based on the previous game before they play us has no bearing on how our game will go, you could twist that both ways, Chelsea win at man utd and they will be on a high, or Chelsea lose at man utd and they will want to win v us, either way they will want a win (off course it could be a draw), its just how they are on the day, but again like so many times this happenes when the oppo played a few days before - we have to play as though we have not played for the week and not make it look like it was us that played a few days earlier, i am going 2-1 for Everton

I am more worried about this than i was the derby. Not because it is tougher because i actually think this is winnable but we are having so much bad luck and we are getting to the point of no return now where there soon wont be enough games left to save us. Defeat or even a draw could be very damaging especially if the other blurts around us carry on picking up points as they have been doing.

I have permanent butterflies in my stomach and i just want them gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.