Everton v Crystal Palace. 15th Feb @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BgTLx8GIAAAAMVk.jpg:large

just how suarve is baines, the boss little indie head

I reckon coppers called it off as late as possible in an act of revenge.

Fans complain about crush getting into Anfield Rd End at Derby.

Police lay blame squarely on shoulders of fans, saying arrived late etc etc.

Police Claims proved to be untrue, vids of crushing, horses squashing folk etc.

Investigation launched into Police cock up.

quite happy we never played didnt have good feeling about tonight esp when mirallas wasnt even starting stay fresh for fa.cup

Should have been called off hours before, thats my issue. Calling it off for Safety concerns after 30k+ have arrived is ridiculous, if it was unsafe they shouldn't have let people arrive.

I reckon coppers called it off as late as possible in an act of revenge.

Fans complain about crush getting into Anfield Rd End at Derby.

Police lay blame squarely on shoulders of fans, saying arrived late etc etc.

Police Claims proved to be untrue, vids of crushing, horses squashing folk etc.

Investigation launched into Police cock up.

Funny you say that as i also think they could easily of pulled it sooner if they wanted to but left it late for reasons. Take the tunnel for example, lets say 500 cars crossed the river, that is £1600 quid for nothing they made, they were %100 right to call the game off but to leave it that late was odd

Banned from posting in todays football so I'l just put it here.

Liverpool aren't going to win the league.
Spurs are 2pts behind them aren't they? Spurs are not a bad team. They won us 1-0 and they didn't deserve it which clearly means they are a danger. They won 4-0 vs Newcastle away.

According to some of our fans Liverpool can win the league but Spurs 2pts behin them can't get top 4 hahahahhaha

Didn't read the rest of the post, must be nonsense based on the bolded bit.

Funny you say that as i also think they could easily of pulled it sooner if they wanted to but left it late for reasons. Take the tunnel for example, lets say 500 cars crossed the river, that is £1600 quid for nothing they made, they were %100 right to call the game off but to leave it that late was odd

HEADLINE NEWS

Last night merseyside police caused an uproar as they purposely delayed their decision to postpone the Everton v C Palace game. This was due to
£1600 that was needed to boost turnover on the Mersey tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back