Everton v Crystal Palace. 15th Feb @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we get to Wembley though vs Liverpool/Chelsea/City/Arsenal we will do what we normally do lads. Crumble.

To be honest if we beat Swansea i want one of them teams at home in the next round. We will have to play them at some point and Goodison will give us our best chance. If we are going to go out to one of them better now than down there

If we get to Wembley though vs Liverpool/Chelsea/City/Arsenal we will do what we normally do lads. Crumble.

I don't read this forum every day, but you're a joke lad. Not even at Wembley yet and we've lost according to you.

Truthfully why do you bother supporting Everton??

I would thought that the latest results would have demonstrated the foolishness of
using these two from the start. Just find it incredible.

You mean the Liverpool result, where neither of those started? Or the Spurs game in which we were easily on top until Martinez switched their roles around?

You mean the Liverpool result, where neither of those started? Or the Spurs game in which we were easily on top until Martinez switched their roles around?

I did say latest results can you not go further back than Liverpool? Osman should not IMO be in the starting lineup and hopefully not against Swansea that would be a disaster.

I don't read this forum every day, but you're a joke lad. Not even at Wembley yet and we've lost according to you.

Truthfully why do you bother supporting Everton??

so you think we would beat MAN CITY OR LIVERPOOL at Wembley hahahaahahahahahah

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back