Everton v Espanyol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez must be made up really if you think about it. Paid millions to get sacked by us with players like Kone and McGeady, waltzes into Belgium national team manager's job with De Bruyne and Hazard. Not bad, must have one hell of an agent.

This was a drunken rant from the bluenose household. Many thanks to my parents..I couldnt have done this without you. My producer.....again....My father... So glad you told me to take the Blue pill.

See you next tuesday ..... Pops x

Absolutely woeful attacking display
This is the biggest worry and what has plagued us pre-season. We don't look threatening any more, maybe the personnel isn't as good as we thought it was, Koeman hasn't been able to get any impetus into our attacking which is a worry.

...we've needed competent back up for Lukaku since he came here, amazing that we have failed to find that. I appreciate quality forwards are hard to find but It has to be the most obvious failure of our recruitment system for the last few years.

Look at Spurs; not happy to settle with just Kane, they bring in N'Jie, Son and Janssen. Probably should have went for Milik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back