Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onanas hopefully had a kick in the bollox over that miss. He’s getting all the plaudits and I fail to see why, if we can get rid in January I’d take whatever is on offer. For me, the game was lost from the managers set up. Should have played Godfrey as left back, Tarks and Branthwaite kept in the middle and Patto. That’s the thing when his love child performs well, it’s only ever one game, then Dyche puts him in the team. We didn’t look right all game. The wheels where bound to come off at some point, just infuriating that we go out from a [Poor language removed] side stroke pen from Onana, would of rather of been hammered 0-3

Gave MOTM to Jimmy G purely on the basis of that outside of the foot pass he made to McNeil in the first half. If that was Trent or Saka we would be hearing about it for the next 3 days.
I contemplated giving him motm, but by not hitting a penalty in the first 5 I went for Keane. That showed serious balls, Onana hitting it made zero sense, they are Wolds apart technically.

You've got one job BBC live reporter.

IMG_4143.jpeg

Ugh gutted. Terrible peno from Onana. Gana was always going to miss. Played poorly but the fight is there now which is a massive improvement over recent seasons. I thought generally we looked tired. Ultimately unlucky with a crappy deflected goal and getting knocked out on pens.

This competition was always going to be a bonus, what really matters is our progression in the League.
Yawn, we never win a trophy and this was a real hope with City United ,Arsenal and Spurs out and now Newcastle, RS want the league more and also have Europa,we could have beaten them.....if they get through.

Silva must have nearly
In 95 I was a kid, but As a kid I always thought in my lifetime I would see us win the league - But I accepted a long time ago that wouldn’t happen.

But am now slowly beginning to accept the painful reality is: I won’t ever see us win any trophy again.
Same here, I was 16 in 95 and there was always hope we could win something again, I`m now 44 and not seen anything since and I have accepted this club will never win anything in what time I have left on this planet....

We don`t even get close.

Ugh gutted. Terrible peno from Onana. Gana was always going to miss. Played poorly but the fight is there now which is a massive improvement over recent seasons. I thought generally we looked tired. Ultimately unlucky with a crappy deflected goal and getting knocked out on pens.
Nothing unlucky about it mate, Leno hasn't a save to make. Disjointed from the first minute, it will take me a while to get over this defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.