• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How anybody can be surprised by the starting line up beggars belief. Keane was always going to be first choice ahead of Branthwaite, DCL was obviously not going to be available and Danjuma can't be risked so Maupay was going to start

Branthwaite played at a decent high level last season and played well by all accounts. He can actually play the ball from out the back and has at the very least the heading ability that Keane has.
I shouldn't even have to talk about our one goal "striker". I would of started with DCL with Danjuma coming on at half time or vice versa.
These two players shouldn't be anywhere near starting. It's absurd in my unqualified opinion.

I’m actually somewhat starting to question if Dom even wants to play. My pops always told me there’s difference between pain and injury. Seems Dom gets a paper cut and is deemed not fit enough. It’s ridiculous. If he’s truly too injured to play this much, then it’s just time to pack it in.
He's been saying all week that he is ready and wants to play. It is Dyche who was downplaying it.

Not much difference in this squad. Disheartening to see Keane and Maupay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_150435_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_150435_Chrome.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 15

Status
Not open for further replies.