Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible to watch in long periods of the game - boy did we miss Doucoure/Coleman and Onana.

Frankestein team and as we didn't take our chances we got done.

We miss Doucoure badly. Never thought I'd be saying that at the start of the season. Gray was garbage today as he is most days. Only player that did anything was McNeil. Lampard performance that. Bournemouth are safe now. Battling with Southampton, Forest, Leicester and Leeds now and I think Leicestet just have too much to stay down there. We're in deep trouble if we didn't know already. Grrr so angry!!

Horrible to watch in long periods of the game - boy did we miss Doucoure/Coleman and Onana.

Frankestein team and as we didn't take our chances we got done.
Jheez forgot Coleman. Right now Patterson isn't even close to having as much of an impact

The fans responded well for the 15 min we played well or gave a go towards the end of the 1st half.

Should everyone applaud and rave at Maupay missing the ball again or a ball to midfield being put straight out of play? lol
They did exactly that last year, and as a result we stayed up.... so, a huge YES to that question!

Easiest fixture of the run in and we've lost it. How have we collapsed like this? Sickening. We can only hope the 3 teams below us keep losing because we are garbage. Oh and I don't care if he only has one leg, PLAY DCL IN THE NEXT GAME!!! 😡😡😡

So they said.

The fact is we are a horrendous football team can't beat an egg. Dyche now has to earn is dough.

It is getting to the lowest of the lows. 90% down to Kenwright and Moshiri but I have no idea what that bozo Dyche has been thinking in the last 2 games. He is becoming very culpable.

If/ when we go down we need a complete clear out and he's included.

We miss Doucoure badly. Never thought I'd be saying that at the start of the season. Gray was garbage today as he is most days. Only player that did anything was McNeil. Lampard performance that. Bournemouth are safe now. Battling with Southampton, Forest, Leicester and Leeds now and I think Leicestet just have too much to stay down there. We're in deep trouble if we didn't know already. Grrr so angry!!
We’re missing a cf maupay had 3 good chances today and didn’t look like scoring any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back