Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love this for Simms.

Lad's started 2 games - against Liverpool where we absolutely shafted him and played nothing his way and against United where we absolutely shafted him and played nothing his way.

Clearly better to start Maupay, then, fair enough.

But then Simms comes on today and we instantly look like we have some semblance of a striker. Wonder how that happened?
If i came on as a pensioner, even i, would resemble a striker if i danced around the 18yd box like a headless chicken. Simms hasnt got the ability and never will as a Premier Lge player. Div 1 player.

Stop moaning, we were getting these results every week for months under Frank, at least Dyche has improved our point tally since he arrived. 3 of our better players out today it really to much to pick fDom. Could say Simms instead of Maupay but Simms has hardly showed he’s a threat apart from his Chelsea goal.
You're missing my point. The worrying thing is that Sean playing Maypay so long today when it was so obviously not working. Why couldn't Sean see that? We were playing with ten men, he has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back