Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha unreal lol

I'd genuinely feel sorry for Bournemouth if we somehow ended up pipping them to the post because they really wouldn't deserve that. They absolutely put us to shame.

Well we manged to eff it up again.

This was one of three games I had down as must win.

Difficult to see how we survive but I just have to keep hoping that the teams below us keep losing.

We lose to Leicester and I'll accept we are gone.

Love this for Simms.

Lad's started 2 games - against Liverpool where we absolutely shafted him and played nothing his way and against United where we absolutely shafted him and played nothing his way.

Clearly better to start Maupay, then, fair enough.

But then Simms comes on today and we instantly look like we have some semblance of a striker. Wonder how that happened?
Do we know he wasn’t carrying a knock? Perhaps he couldn’t start, Dyche must have had his reasons also Simm came on when the game was lost. I don’t know what is best, he currently has those to to pick from poor bloke, iv3 never rated Dom but he is a massive improvement on these two. Simms does need time and we don’t play to suit Maupay ( so for that reason I think there must have been a reason Simms couldn’t start )

Got what we deserved. Fulham by far the better team and it was a miracle we equalised such was their dominance.
Other results sees teams pulling away and now we are in the doodoo.

The defeat itself is bad enough but the manner of it is what concerns me the most, with the exception of a few minutes either side of half time we were awful, absolutely awful, no idea, no plan, no courage and second best in every area of the pitch
Agree with everything you’ve said. We looked a team totally devoid of ideas and quality, but most importantly fight. It will be a miracle if we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back