Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 2 games have been beyond woeful, I think we still need 6-9 points, I just don`t see where they come from.... forget any wins away, we don`t do that and our last 3 at home is City, Newcastle and Bournemouth, we arent winning 2 of them. 4-6 points at the very best, has anyone ever stayed up on 31-33 points?
Just looked it up. WBA on 34 points in 2004/2005.

Disappointing result especially in a game which felt like a must win yet were comfortably beat.

Still think we have to take some solace in the fact that we fielded a heavily rotated side due to injuries and suspensions.

Dyche didn’t help himself today though, think everyone was on a bit of a downer when they saw Maupay starting.
Nothing more frustrating for a fan than seeing the manager make the same unforced errors as the previous one. Would honestly like a journo to ask him straight what he thinks Maupay offers to the team.

Disappointing result especially in a game which felt like a must win yet were comfortably beat.

Still think we have to take some solace in the fact that we fielded a heavily rotated side due to injuries and suspensions.

Dyche didn’t help himself today though, think everyone was on a bit of a downer when they saw Maupay starting.
After we scored, I actually felt the entire momentum went towards us, and another goal before half-time and we'd have won comfortably.

In fact, I felt somewhat confident as the second half started even though the first thirty were dire. This, however, was soon sucked out of us all.

@BlueToff mentioned we've won one in eight, so three wins from seven looks a difficult, difficult task.

Some bad teams at the bottom and we are one of them. I think we are chasing one from 5. Us Leeds and the bottom 3 are the 3 left to go down. Everyone else is safe. Two weeks ago you could have included palace at 13th. We’re running out of games and performance.

After we scored, I actually felt the entire momentum went towards us, and another goal before half-time and we'd have won comfortably.

In fact, I felt somewhat confident as the second half started even though the first thirty were dire. This, however, was soon sucked out of us all.

@BlueToff mentioned we've won one in eight, so three wins from seven looks a difficult, difficult task.
Maybe we would’ve but for ~70mins of the game we were crap

The first 5 minutes of the second half I thought "here we go" then the other 40 mins plus injury time Fulham toyed with us all over the gaff.

Wrong formation for first 20 mins, played well for next 25 and deserved an equaliser. Started 2nd half ok but as soon as went 2-1 down, the lack of fight was awful.

Although I genuinely think we are down now, for next week Keane must be dropped (despite the false hysteria, he hasn't been good and we are conceding way too many goals) and Godfrey can't start as he has lost all confidence. I would like to make more changes but a lack of options restrict the possibilities.

We just don't deserve to stay up playing like that!

A bloke on the radio said that may well be the last traditional Saturday 3pm kickoff at Goodison Park in the English top league.

Sad!

Don't let the lazy outplayed clueless idiots wreck yer weekend

They ain't bothered. If we do get relegated they'll jump like rats from a ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back