• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer duncan ferguson tactics in this one. Cant stand keane and holgate and coleman trying to pass it out with the leeds pressing game. Those 3 will make mistake after mistake. Maybe have donny sit a bit deeper to try to retain possession
Exactly this is what worries me with modern day managers and their philosophy

Don't get me wrong i wanna see pretty football but we're in a dog fight i just wanna get safe first

We are an injury or two more in defence from having Gbamin as the next centre back option…and god knows who as a next full back option…Townsend/Iwobi…

Don’t even have any left backs in the u23’s do we? He’s not the answer either but reckon they will be looking at options to recall nkounkou?

Is there a left-back in the reserves? If not, Branthwaite will have to play there.

Five at the back can't continue, nor can any of the hopeless right-backs be trusted to do a job on their wrong side.

We are an injury or two more in defence from having Gbamin as the next centre back option…and god knows who as a next full back option…Townsend/Iwobi…

Don’t even have any left backs in the u23’s do we? He’s not the answer either but reckon they will be looking at options to recall nkounkou?
I don't think they can recall him

Is there a left-back in the reserves? If not, Branthwaite will have to play there.

Five at the back can't continue, nor can any of the hopeless right-backs be trusted to do a job on their wrong side.
Branthwaite looked awful the other day playing in a wide role in a three. He simply can't do it in a possession-based approach - we saw that in the League Cup v Huddersfield too, he was all over the shop.

It's very different to playing in basically the width of your own area like he did v Chelsea. So I'd hate to lob him out at LB. It'll have to be Kenny if we play a four, got no other options.

1644592014208.png

Just outscore them

Branthwaite looked awful the other day playing in a wide role in a three. He simply can't do it in a possession-based approach - we saw that in the League Cup v Huddersfield too, he was all over the shop.

It's very different to playing in basically the width of your own area like he did v Chelsea. So I'd hate to lob him out at LB. It'll have to be Kenny if we play a four, got no other options.
If he wasn't left-footed, I wouldn't suggest it.

The situation is dire, though.

As a Leeds fan, I'm nervous about this one. To be honest you aren't great but the same can be said about us. We are both missing half a team so not expecting a classic.

But Bielsa won't change his style so it will be hell for leather from us.

With Lampard in charge it brings a different dynamic to the game but that won't affect what happens on the pitch.

I guess it's who scores more I can see goals but honestly couldn't tell you for who.

I think our league position is probably not a true reflection on the club, we were and are still floored by injuries but the table doesn't lie, if you beat us tomorrow I will start getting nervous. Would be happy with a point.

Personally I would like you to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.