Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone can blame the atmosphere at Goodison when we play like this is laughable.

There was a right to complain last year when we were winning but if I was there I'd be groaning and booing with the rest of them rather then singing.

Leicester should have been taken to the cleaners.

A few random thoughts: Howard has had an awful season and is responsible for lets say 9 points lost. His return, after Robles' increasingly fine performances where he did not make a single error other than the penalty kick, was bad management.

Secondly as an earlier poster pointed out the partnership of Besic and mc Carthy did not work out. I think it is because they are too similar and Gibson was a breath of fresh air when he started to actually make quick, clever long passes.

Naismith is not my favourite but credit to the bloke for the goal and loads of work. But he has to go asap and RM has to get someone to partner Lukaku.

Lennon is not the answer and no better than mc Gready.

Sad news about the Leicester fan, Terry Orton I think his name was. Just like Bernie Murphy at their place a few years ago. R.I.P.

I forgot about that.

Bernard died when a gust of wind blew some scafolding or sommat on top of him.

That is spooky the way a Leicester fan has died at Everton.

Sad news about the Leicester fan, Terry Orton I think his name was. Just like Bernie Murphy at their place a few years ago. R.I.P.

I forgot about that.

Bernard died when a gust of wind blew some scafolding or sommat on top of him.

That is spooky the way a Leicester fan has died at Everton.

Ye...instead of cant beat the first man, we over hit them to the far post where no one's there. Everton that.
Everton are like wayward, ungovernable children, never doing what their parents want them to do and exasperatively driving them to despair. But you love them nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back