Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately it would not be you lot relegating us. We are not great at set pieces though. I expect a high tempo, aggressive game from us at home, we should be well fired up,will be interesting to see if you lot are up for it.
Dewsbury-hall has been impressing lately
We won't be! We'll have a 20-30 minute spell that will terrify you and then we'll completely fall off a cliff energy wise.

Ah that's nice to see an opposition fan acknowledge KDH! He's been a real shining light in an otherwise dull season. Apart from Maddison he's been our player of the season

We won't be! We'll have a 20-30 minute spell that will terrify you and then we'll completely fall off a cliff energy wise.

Ah that's nice to see an opposition fan acknowledge KDH! He's been a real shining light in an otherwise dull season. Apart from Maddison he's been our player of the season
I assume there is more chance that players will be rested for the Villa game ahead of the Roma game rather than tomorrow?

I assume there is more chance that players will be rested for the Villa game ahead of the Roma game rather than tomorrow?
I would have thought so yeah. Vardy being out is an obvious bonus for you though

The centre back pairing is the one you wanna look out for. If it's Evans and Fofana it could be a challenge for you to score. The other combination of Amartey and Soyuncu would be far more fruitful

How has Barnes been this season?, still the best player we ever had on loan at The Baggies. All fell apart when he went back in the January

Think we should stick with the team that beat Utd. Wouldn't rush Mina back only for him to get another injury.
Has to come back sometime. If only to get us over the line in this upcoming match. A clearance from him , could be the difference. Or better still , a headed goal from him. But who knows? He might last out for a few matches. He might get injured in the warm up. Who knows.
But we are better with him in the team. Just annoying that he aggreviates all these old injuries so much.
And for now it's one match at a time for Everton. Pick up points. And then see who's ready to go again. I'd put Mina in if he is fit. Hopefully win this match. Then worry about the Liverpool match when it comes around.
Sorry for the rant. Up The Toffees.....

How has Barnes been this season?, still the best player we ever had on loan at The Baggies. All fell apart when he went back in the January
I love him I really do but I'm sure he'd admit himself that he's hardly set the world alight this season. He's got so much talent though and he'll almost certainly move on to bigger and better things

I would have thought so yeah. Vardy being out is an obvious bonus for you though

The centre back pairing is the one you wanna look out for. If it's Evans and Fofana it could be a challenge for you to score. The other combination of Amartey and Soyuncu would be far more fruitful

Mate we've scored 5 goals in 8 PL games. And those included two penalties and two deflections. If you had two wooden sticks playing CB it would be a challenge for us to score.

Mate we've scored 5 goals in 8 PL games. And those included two penalties and two deflections. If you had two wooden sticks playing CB it would be a challenge for us to score.
Just wait and see mate. We're the ever obliging Leicester city. Christian Benteke scored against us the other season after going something like 2 years without a goal. We have our own share of 'Everton that's moments lol

Would take the stick over Soyuncu, no doubt about it. At least you can predict what the stick is going to do and account for it.

I don't want us to relegate you lot but I'd be disappointed to just hand you the points. Set pieces will be your best bet at grabbing a goal, we're ridiculously bad at defending them
That’s not the attitude, Give us those points wrapped up with a ribbon plucked from Maddison’s hair! Everton are about as bad at set pieces as anyone so I’m hoping we go down another route. All the best for Roma

Has to come back sometime. If only to get us over the line in this upcoming match. A clearance from him , could be the difference. Or better still , a headed goal from him. But who knows? He might last out for a few matches. He might get injured in the warm up. Who knows.
But we are better with him in the team. Just annoying that he aggreviates all these old injuries so much.
And for now it's one match at a time for Everton. Pick up points. And then see who's ready to go again. I'd put Mina in if he is fit. Hopefully win this match. Then worry about the Liverpool match when it comes around.
Sorry for the rant. Up The Toffees.....
Totally agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back