Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by their line-up at the weekend, they're probably going to have their European team out tomorrow, which is unfortunate.

I think it'll be a more difficult game than United, but at the same time, they don't really have anything to play for in the league, and will be unlikely to want to kill themselves rescuing the game if they go behind.

Judging by their line-up at the weekend, they're probably going to have their European team out tomorrow, which is unfortunate.

I think it'll be a more difficult game than United, but at the same time, they don't really have anything to play for in the league, and will be unlikely to want to kill themselves rescuing the game if they go behind.

I’m hoping that they’ll still be resting some of the players that are playing will take wit easy, knowing what an injury could cost them.

On their day Leicester city can beat any team. But , and their is always a but , Leicester on an off day , can also lose to anyone. They have lost more than they have won so far this season. Won 11. Lost 12. They can be beat.
And now theres Everton. We of course can be beat. For a while there, everyone was beating us. Let's just hope that the win against Utd has stopped the rot. But who knows? Have our players grasped the seriousness of our position. Of course they should have. But this is Everton.
Holgate strolling about without a care or thought in his head. Keane flapping about causing a goal almost every match. Gomes completely useless. DVDB losing his form after about two matches. Doucoure not playing great. Ali making no impact what so ever. Gray slightly going off the boil... DCL thinking about Arsenal and God knows what else.....And Richarlson now thinking about playing in the champions league. Can these guys really save Everton? Let's hope so.
Can Delph produce again on Wednesday? Can Iwobi turn in another top performance. Can Pickford also . Can Gordon score again? Can our defence stay solid. And keep a clean sheet? And for me, the most important question , can we score goals. DCL get back on a scoring run. Richarlson also. These i'm afraid are the two players that could now save our season. Are they committed? I really hope that they are.
So there you are. Leicester can be beat. But so can we. Home advantage has to be in our favour. So I'm going for an Everton win . 2-0 would be great. But I'll take anything. And maybe even a draw wouldn't be the worst result. But don't get beat.
So let's rock and roll. Just turn up. Win this match. Move on.
And if possible i'd go with the team that beat Utd. Up The Toffees.
Lampards fox battering Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back