Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful awful match

Changes come too late

Naismith didnt look the same after the knock, shouldve come off

Rom lazy [Poor language removed], he may actually be worse than jelavic for offsides

Think Miralles is finished, he just does not look like he gives 2 fuqs

Joel was sound
As long as he performs in Europa I couldn't care less, the league is practically a non issue now. Just warmup games for the ones that matter.

Awful awful match

Changes come too late

Rom lazy [Poor language removed], he may actually be worse than jelavic for offsides

Joel was sound
As long as he performs in Europa I couldn't care less, the league is practically a non issue now. Just warmup games for the ones that matter.
They had 17 shots to our 6. Didn't get them anywhere in the end today, but I'd quite like us to actually have a go like...
when I saw the stats on MoTd I couldn't believe how many shots there was. 17 is pretty normal. Apart from Seamus' I couldn't remember another single chance where I thought it was going to be a goal.

He's combative. That's it. He's even lost his touch in front of goal right now...that ball he controlled with his nose rather than his forehead and wasted for a tap in: phttttttt!

Tries hard, but not good enough for an Everton that's going places. When we are going places he'll have to go...and go quickly

No chance. He's one of our best players. He HAS scored in a Merseyside derby unlike the majority of the surrender monkeys / plotters.

Awful awful match

Changes come too late

Joel was sound
They had 17 shots to our 6. Didn't get them anywhere in the end today, but I'd quite like us to actually have a go like...
when I saw the stats on MoTd I couldn't believe how many shots there was. 17 is pretty normal. Apart from Seamus' I couldn't remember another single chance where I thought it was going to be a goal.
Jamie Redknapp just said Barry was one of our best players tonight?!!!!......

Even for redknapp that's ridiculous...
i think he must be mates with Barry and is trying to lesson the abuse he would get after that. Redknapp is a decent pundit tbf.

One thing I learned was Roberto actually has a plan B, even if it is $hit on a stick football. We were playing the Redshite ffs not Barcelona.

I bet the same ones hailing a 0-0 draw are the same ones before the game saying how rubbish they and all their players are. Yesterday was turd, no wonder we always look scared of them when we put line ups out with 3 defensive midfielders in.

You mean he was one of the oppositions best players?

Gave the ball away countless times and elected to pass the ball backwards consistently.

Close between him and barry for worst performer.

No chance. He's one of our best players. He HAS scored in a Merseyside derby unlike the majority of the surrender monkeys / plotters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back