Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the cup game, and would love some of that two-person midfield action everyone is raving about. A trial run for two up front as there is no better opposition than Luton to test it out. 4-4-2 might cost us some rocky moments would rather see 3-4-1-2 and a teaser for what Danjuma is like given free reign.
UTT

What the f is this?
This wouldn't ge the same formation as yesterday because you have replaced a winger with a cm.

5 defenders, 3cms 1 wide player and 1 striker against a terrible side at home? Absolutely not
Rude. Especially considering that Doucourse hasn't played as a CM all year and is our top scorer. I meant that McNeil and Doucs can play behind the striker.

I imagine it’ll be the same side as Brentford other than DCL in for Beto. Can’t see Dyche dropping any of those midfield 4 and garner will be shifted wide again.

I’d like to see gana on the bench for this one though with Harrison or danjuma on the right.

I imagine it’ll be the same side as Brentford other than DCL in for Beto. Can’t see Dyche dropping any of those midfield 4 and garner will be shifted wide again.

I’d like to see gana on the bench for this one though with Harrison or danjuma on the right.
Don't think he'll start Harrison yet but you never know. I hope he does. Not been that impressed with danjuma but great to have decent options

Don't think he'll start Harrison yet but you never know. I hope he does. Not been that impressed with danjuma but great to have decent options
Yeah I think danjuma is a player who will need to be managed carefully - haven’t got loads of options out wide but feel he could easily rock the boat if he’s not starting games.

It’s the hope that kills us isn’t it?

Once Everton touches you, show me on the doll where Everton touched you….
download.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back