Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be cheering on the lads tomorrow and hoping we win.

While I appreciate the arguments around us not needing extra games... winning begets winning.

I am in awe of these players of ours. And our manager.

Most teams would have simply folded after a 10 points deduction, but we have gone from strength to strength. Even when we lose you know the lads have put in a hell of a shift.

We WILL stay up.

UTFT

While I appreciate the arguments around us not needing extra games... winning begets winning.

Most teams would have simply folded after a 10 points deduction, but we have gone from strength to strength. Even when we lose you know the lads have put in a hell of a shift.

We WILL stay up.

UTFT

….i think we play on Saturday.

We WILL stay up.

UTFT
Is this in every post?

Be interesting to see the side Dyche picks here, but we need to rotate imo, especially the forward areas.

Danjuma, Dobbin, chermiti, Beto and hunt to start for me.

Virginia should keep his place.

The rest pick themselves unless he throws Godfrey and Keane in to give a couple of defenders a rest, which I doubt.

Are we really going to risk our strongest eleven given the injuries are starting to build up?

Full rotation for me. We may get some good performances from the second string like we have got from Virginia.

Are we really going to risk our strongest eleven given the injuries are starting to build up?

Full rotation for me. We may get some good performances from the second string like we have got from Virginia.
I don't think we have enough players available to go full rotation

The team basically will pick itself with the injury situation

Virginia
Patterson Tarkowski Branthwaite Mykolenko
Garner Onana
Dobbin/Danjuma Harrison McNeil
DCL

I can't see him moving away from this really, especially after how badly the 3 at the back worked last time he tried. Only decisions to make really are Pickford vs Virginia and Dobbin vs Danjuma.

I don't think we have enough players available to go full rotation

The team basically will pick itself with the injury situation
I'm talking about all the people that hardly ever get a game, there's quite a few.

I'd love to see us win another FA cup, but it's so not important this season.