Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onana can cause havoc against these in their box, fancy him to get his first goal.

Reckon this will be quite a feisty one, can see us playing on the break and them having a man sent off. (Although Casemiro does possess the same knack of miraculously avoiding punishment from the ref as Fernandinho and Fabinho)

They played like cowards the last time they came to Goodison and I think our players and the crowd will be really up for this.

need to start fast against these and the crowd loud. Think we can control midfield. An early goal and they will panic. Fancy Onana to trouble their back 2 with some good runs......................all in hope by the way!

They need a reaction and we needed a rest the last 20 mins down south.

Fade like that Sunday and we will get put to the sword.

Unless fernandes gets his usual 40 yarder I can't see them scoring . 0-0

Premier League rules state that teams playing across the continent on Wednesday or Thursday are ineligible to play in the early kick-off on Saturday - a rule that always pushes those featuring in the Europa League to a Sunday kick-off.

But because the agreement between the league and its two main broadcasters - BT and Sky Sports - does not allow either to overlap in screening matches, there is no other option but to push Everton’s game back to late on Sunday evening.

Sky Sports will show Crystal Palace vs Leeds at 2pm, followed by Liverpool's trip to Arsenal at 4.30pm
So inconvenience the fans what a stupid time for a Sunday

Unchanged team??

Or Gordon for who?

Personally I would have Gordon replacing Gray.
I’d have Gordon for McNeil
Was a nice strike from McNeil and he took a few dangerous corners but Gordon is way more dangerous in open play running at people
Gray has been our most productive forward this season so far. He can be frustrating because not everything comes off but when he gets it’s right, it’s a goal like his wicked free kick for our first at Southampton

Definitely getting the feeling this could be Onana's day.

As Dem gracefully swifts past yet another defender swinging in a peach of a cross,
there he is. the mighty onana rising like a salmon, head powering down the ball comes straight off his ear on to his shin and straight into the roof of the net.

He's off the mark and 3pts in the bag...

Gordon back in for me. He's been a bit meh of late so he needs to put a shift in on Sunday. DCL probably out for another 3 months after falling on a feather so will miss out again. UTFT!! ?

1665037824827.png

Status
Not open for further replies.