Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be Koemans arsenal - if results go against us a heavy defeat edging us towards the bottom 3 might make Moshiri pull the trigger.

If not Burnley will bury him next weekend.
m8 I want him gone too but I find it funny that it's the City match that should decide his fate when it's about 98% in City's favor.

Manchester City clearly have a problem in defence. It's a shame that we still have a problem at centre forward.

However, there may well be unexpected chances for us. If we can take advantage of one, it should make for a good game.

All about the performance for me today. Need to show a bit of mettle, especially if we go a goal down. Some bravery would be nice. Rather than conceding the game before we turn up.

If we get steamrolled, i’d be fully behind the Silva out shouts.

Hi,
I'm a Catalan Everton fan and I want to teach you some words in Catalan if you go to Goodison and you are able to speak to Pep Guardiola.
"Pep, si us plau, amb quatre o cinc gols n'hi ha prou" (Pep, please, with 4 o 5 goals is enough).
Also tell him "Visca Catalunya lliure" (Freedom for Catalonia)

Thank you and #COYB

thanks but all you'll here is something along the lines of

'Pep,ya sh**house'

I have heard we will start with Schnides, Delph and Davies. Hopefully this isn’t the case and Schnides is not even warming the bench! If we try and just swamp the middle, I fear they will pick through us easily. Tell Davies and Delph to sit and play 4 attackers ahead of these 2, who can pose some sort of threat to City. Please don’t play Morgan, have ago today! Iwobi, Rico,Calvert Lewin and Kean could pose a real threat to City. Don’t go to this as a plan b when we are 2 goals behind! COYB!

City will love it if the names Bernard, Sigurdsson or Calvert-Lewin appear on the team sheet. Their CB depth issues mean we need to go with the players that can get at them on the break the best and that's Iwobi, Kean and Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back