Everton v Middlesbrough. 17th Sep at 1730.

Crisp butties?

• Acceptable

Votes: 272 66.7%
  • Not acceptable

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Only if you're a pregnant woman with cravings

Votes: 34 8.3%
  • The Wirral are smackheads

Votes: 74 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We wellied this lot last season with a weaker team, away from home and Martinez as our manager. No excuses blues, welly these again please.

Some very high quality stuff Cheeks - particularly liked the Viking deterrent quip and the cassetted red red wine blurring out of midi systems. I don't want to blow smoke up your ass, but there's some genius prose to your game mate.

The match itself? I've got a sound feeling 'bout this one which usually means we 'Everton that' it...but under a decent manager (albeit one possessing a physog only Chico can adequately describe ), I don't think we will

3-1 to the good guys

See Merse and that RS beaut are both predicting convincing home wins. So you all know what that means!!

Happy with another Rom hat trick like.

I am more alarmed by who that chubby southern born kopite is? Sloth who? Does he do the truffle shuffle in Goonies. I thought they where supposed to have a guest celebrity to predict the score.
Anyway we should have enough to roll these. No game is easy but if we carry on from the 2nd half performance on Monday we should be good for another 3 points.

I've always had a soft for Tapout FC. They got a good D and so we are going to look like garbage for large stretches but it think we'll eventually break through.

2-1 Everton.

Going for a 5-0 win tomorrow. No games are easy and I'm not expecting this one to be. Just got a feeling everything will click tomorrow. Most important thing though is getting the 3 points COYB!!!

I'm still laughing at the Koeman's face analogy! Splendid work sir!

Let's have these blues (this being the first time I've posted in the match thread prior to the game this season - clearly if we don't get the 3 points, I'll go back to post match input.

COYB! Let's 'ave these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back