Everton v Middlesbrough. 17th Sep at 1730.

Crisp butties?

• Acceptable

Votes: 272 66.7%
  • Not acceptable

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Only if you're a pregnant woman with cravings

Votes: 34 8.3%
  • The Wirral are smackheads

Votes: 74 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 to Everton just because surely we can't keep a a fourth clean sheet in a row. I'm expecting this to be as routine as it can be in this league. Just imagine the serenity of a match that passes by with no real worries safe in the knowledge that 3 points are in the bag, even if they score first.

Such hubris usually comes to an end on a banana skin strewn road :blush:

Disappointed if we don't beat these. Has anyone seen boro play this season? I assume they haven't been bad as I'm unclear as to why we are nearly evens with the bookies for this otherwise.

Love reading these, favorite part of the forum on a week to week basis. Crazy thing is being from the States I have absolutely no idea what your talking about 75% of the time yet find myself laughing and taking picture and sending to my fellow American "mates" who enjoy the game. Well done Sir.
You should employ Google translate and enjoy about 10% more of it - a slang dictionary may take you further but you be May be disappointed

We should win this, which makes it hardest of all to watch. What will be, will be.

Here's to good weather and an enjoyable day at Goodison for all here. I couldn't possibly make any predictions.

Next time find a dodgy photo of Mustoe for us Yanks, OK?

We should win this, which makes it hardest of all to watch. What will be, will be.

Here's to good weather and an enjoyable day at Goodison for all here. I couldn't possibly make any predictions.

Boom

image.webp

Enjoyed the preview.

If we win this I'll allow myself to get mildly excited about the season. 13 from 15 is a pretty strong start by anyone's standards, regardless of fixtures.

Such hubris usually comes to an end on a banana skin strewn road :blush:

Granted it does usually but I got plenty of faith it won't. But things can and do happen in football matches you can't foresee, I just think it would take a lot of those to go against us to not come away with the points. If we don't I'm very sorry for angering the football gods.

Haha, he looked 45 years old even then.

mar-2002-robbie-mustoe-of-middlesbrough-runs-with-the-ball-during-the-picture-id935482

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back