Everton v Middlesbrough. 17th Sep at 1730.

Crisp butties?

• Acceptable

Votes: 272 66.7%
  • Not acceptable

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Only if you're a pregnant woman with cravings

Votes: 34 8.3%
  • The Wirral are smackheads

Votes: 74 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton to smash these back to their hovel with a vintage performance , 5:30 kick off so multiple Guinness' sunk to add to the usual Goodison fume, isn't it nice to see us angry and abusive at opponents and refs rather than last years self harming? 4-1 the Butterscotches...

3-1 to Everton just because surely we can't keep a a fourth clean sheet in a row. I'm expecting this to be as routine as it can be in this league. Just imagine the serenity of a match that passes by with no real worries safe in the knowledge that 3 points are in the bag, even if they score first.

I am more alarmed by who that chubby southern born kopite is? Sloth who? Does he do the truffle shuffle in Goonies. I thought they where supposed to have a guest celebrity to predict the score.
Anyway we should have enough to roll these. No game is easy but if we carry on from the 2nd half performance on Monday we should be good for another 3 points.
Wasn't surprised in he slightest when he was exposed as a kopite.

But even he said he fully expected us to win, just couldn't bring himself to predict it.

I am more alarmed by who that chubby southern born kopite is? Sloth who? Does he do the truffle shuffle in Goonies. I thought they where supposed to have a guest celebrity to predict the score.
Anyway we should have enough to roll these. No game is easy but if we carry on from the 2nd half performance on Monday we should be good for another 3 points.

Sloth ?!!? - Sounds like some wanna be faux DJ gangsta chap who's crew consists of 12 year boys who help him out scratching cars at night - whilst his bird is getting pancaked back at home....

...or I could be mistaken like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back