Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United, KO 20:00 Mon 23rd April

Should I have bothered to finish my last paragraph?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No it’s ok, we’re all emotionally drained and understand

Votes: 120 74.5%
  • Cheese on toast fella

Votes: 33 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be an interesting atmosphere tomorrow night ,I think that's fairly certain.
With Moshiri being in attendance there's going to be a fair few people making sure their views are known.
On top of that most of us will desperately want to batter the barcodes especially with the FSW in charge.
Simmering and fractious I reckon with a touch of weird.
If they go in front though...............

Hoping Newcastle go an early goal up and start the whole "you've got Sam Allardyce", etc. Then I hope our fans' anger shows once and for all and they start with "f off Sam Allardyce" and "one greedy barsteward". May be the only way our board will get the message.

Anyone really arsed about this one? If we win that's good because I want Everton to win every game and finishing above Newcastle and even Leicester would be good but losing is fine because it makes it easier to get rid of Big Idiot. Tough to get excited when it doesn't matter what happens

On holiday in Penang Island, Malaysia. Game starts at 3-00am and is being shown live.

She who must be obeyed says I can watch if I want to but must be up for 7-00am and ready for a full day.

Tempting though it is to just get a good night's sleep I just know I am going to be sat in front of the tv at 3-00am, full of hope - only to wonder at 5-00am why the hell I stayed up to watch it.

If somebody on here can organise a massive banner in either Gwladys or hanging from Upper Gwladys or Upper Bullens with "GET ALLARDYCE OUT OF OUR CLUB" on it I will Paypal you over 50 notes for your troubles.

Can't wait for polite applause from the fans tonight when we limp home to a 1:1 draw against Newcastle tonight.

Going for a 0.6 second "boo!" at half time followed by more applause, then a slightly longer 1.3 second "boo!" at full time followed by a standing ovation for our heroes.

Reactions: ADT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back