Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we would of still been in this cup we would of been over the moon with draw last night....3 of the so called bigger clubs would of gone out in the next round

Just saying...

Against Leeds, but at Elland Road! Always hated that ground as does Joey if you ask him.From memory been there twice many years ago in the Revie time. Still we were not to know.

Granted I didn't get to see the game yesterday, but 3-4 games a season is 10% of the season. A squad player who is MOTM 10% of the season is doing a job.
Mate if you play 3 games a season it is not 10% of your season neither is 4 games take in to consideration cup games last season was an extra 10 games I think,i just don't think he is anywhere near what we should have for me as I have said he gets in to good positions but lacks the killer pass and that has been right though his career.

Do one Norwich.

Do one you average Everton footballers that currently wear the famous shirt you have been privileged to represent and embarrass yourselves in.

Closure :locked:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back