Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I heard this Blue Chrimbo's panto was going to be a take on The Mikado, I knew the end of season performances would be a right off. The costuming for that pantomime will be quite involved and to clutter the players' heads with thinking about what to wear was always going to be a distraction. Personally, I would just stick to simple concepts that only involve them wearing stock standard elf and pixie outfits. Hopefully Seamus' post match pep talk to all us fans might boost our sagging spirits...but I just think choosing The Mikado was a bad idea.

Questions have to be asked as to why this keeps happening, why do we keep taking one step forward and two, three, four back. Not just this season either.

Say what you like about some other clubs fans, they wouldn’t of put up with even half of this crap. And for what? To look good? To appear morally superior ? And for what? people who couldn’t care less about you.

These petered our seasons keeps happening and nothing changes. Why?

Seasons probably over for me today if we don't win this. Cannot be watching any more of this codswallop from these gits this season. Need a break from it.

Week after week, we are outdone by the opposition . The desire, commitment and accountability is always higher in our opponents than us.

I said it last week.. this lot simply don't want Europe. They're there in body but not in mind. Absolute farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back