Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he’s made errors, but firing your manager every 18 months does not root out the shocking squad culture.

I don't want him fired but I'm properly fed up of seeing the same game over and over but if anything it's getting worse and it's not just on the players. The players work and train under him and his staff, but there's been no solutions to our glaring issues. Appreciate a good chunk of that needs better players, but what the hell has his idea been here?

Is this the worst bunch of players we’ve ever had? Not in terms of quality but In terms of actual people?
The dogs of war at least fought, even though limited and won us a cup.

This lot are, and have been a disgrace for a few years now.

All started when we fannied about trying to get Siggy for too long for me.
We got him too late, delayed him getting fit etc. and he cost too much.

Questions have to be asked as to why this keeps happening, why do we keep taking one step forward and two, three, four back. Not just this season either.

Say what you like about some other clubs fans, they wouldn’t of put up with even half of this crap. And for what? To look good? To appear morally superior ? And for what? people who couldn’t care less about you.

These petered our seasons keeps happening and nothing changes. Why?

It’s been a failing football club for 30 years. They’ve literally done nothing right except survive in the league for that period. Top to bottom they’re a losing outfit at every level. But people think getting rid of the one winner at the club changes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back