Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton isnt that bad. Got a few whoppers hanging round but what city doesnt? Lay off the civic centre too

Team are decent as well. They've got a good pressing game going which screws us up slightly. Hopefully we deal with it ok.

No mate they really are that bad. They're grade A whoppers and they're out of control due to the concentration of whopperdom in that certain place.

I never used to mind them but their recent behaviour has left me wanting them relegated again soon. Its all their own fault.

No mate they really are that bad. They're grade A whoppers and they're out of control due to the concentration of whopperdom in that certain place.

I never used to mind them but their recent behaviour has left me wanting them relegated again soon. Its all their own fault.

Can we have a classification for whopper behaviour somewhere? Zany chants? Acting dead hard? Overestimating your teams ability massively?

Can we have a classification for whopper behaviour somewhere? Zany chants? Acting dead hard? Overestimating your teams ability massively?

All of them and just generally being beauts from a smelly little town/city and acting the queg mate. Hard to define it really - just something that you see and feel.

I feel sorry for the decent folk in Southampton that I've met that has to endure this. Personally I'd move far far away if it was me but I can understand some people growing up there and not wanting to leave family.

Good review mate.
These lot play the sort of tactics that doesn't bode well for our defense, a high pressing game by their forwards.
We're at home though and playing well, so could well be a high scorer.. 4-2 to us.

All of them and just generally being beauts from a smelly little town/city and acting the queg mate. Hard to define it really - just something that you see and feel.

I feel sorry for the decent folk in Southampton that I've met that has to endure this. Personally I'd move far far away if it was me but I can understand some people growing up there and not wanting to leave family.

If I ever start to think like this, I just remind myself it's better than Plymouth. Don't tend to have too much to do with the Southampton meffs anyway unless I go the pub when theyre on.

Anyway, nice read. 6/10

I'm saying feck all this time.

same here mate...what I learned from Sunderland is 'never get confident when you support Everton'.

I actually have a lot of trepidation approaching this as I rate Southampton.

Prediction then: don't have a distinct one but edging toward a 0-0 draw

If I ever start to think like this, I just remind myself it's better than Plymouth. Don't tend to have too much to do with the Southampton meffs anyway unless I go the pub when theyre on.

Anyway, nice read. 6/10

Don't let my overly harsh words about your dwelling get to you sir. I still love you like a cousin.

You're one of ours, not theirs.

Don't let my overly harsh words about your dwelling get to you sir. I still love you like a cousin.

You're one of ours, not theirs.

Needs must. Wouldn't be a proper match preview without some good digs at the opponents city!

2-1 Everton. Time for lukaku to get a goal I feel

My balls move at pace when I.....something about yer mar....ahhhh, feck it. Just win, damnit.

hopefully mate.

I think Wigan moved it fast like. We will learn to do that but right now Barkley/Osman will look outwide and stare at whoever it is for about 4 seconds and then release it

Status
Not open for further replies.