Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont fancy our chances here at all.

That was a body blow on Boxing Day that wont be gotten over easily. I'll be very surprised and even more impressed if off the back of that, and the changes required to our line up, we get more than a draw.

They'll score for sure, and I dont think we have an attack with any confidence at the moment.

I hate to predict an away win, but I reckon it'll be 0-1 or 1-2 to S'ton. :(

Dont fancy our chances here at all.

That was a body blow on Boxing Day that wont be gotten over easily. I'll be very surprised and even more impressed if off the back of that, and the changes required to our line up, we get more than a draw.

They'll score for sure, and I dont think we have an attack with any confidence at the moment.

I hate to predict an away win, but I reckon it'll be 0-1 or 1-2 to S'ton. :(

Think we may get a little help from the Ref on this one, he is going to be under severe pressure, not to be dismissed IMO

If we put that 2nd half effort that we had v sunderland,and use it for the whole 90 [or as much as pos],i see no problem that we can get the win,,we dont want out 1st home defeat in year or 2nd in 21,months at home to Suddenly turn to 2 home losses in 3 days and have all these idoits on tv etc saying we are on the down etc like they have been waiting for,but i think we will pick it up again and win 2-1.

This has the makings of a great game for a neutral. Two teams that can play attacking football and two teams that play nice football. I've admired Southampton this season, their football has been something.

good review ,nice way to finish of the year,and yeah Southampton really is a nothing place ,shouldn't they play in grey ?.
isn't the game also rememberance day for past Evertonians,think that's a great idea btw. ossie to atone for his slip up, a two goal win.

If Baines is fit id play him at LB with Oviedo at LM, Pienaar AMC. Barkley and McCarthy CM and Lukaku CF.

It won't happen like. It'll be Oviedo LB, Pienaar LM, Barkley and McCarthy and Osman AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.