Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a large part of this season mate. Surely you've noticed? We also done it for parts of last season but we paper over that as Moyes was the manager and well, he's a tit now.

I can't remember any to be honest but I'm just in shock at the minute mate. Check the RAWK thread out and that'll explain why

I can't remember any to be honest but I'm just in shock at the minute mate. Check the RAWK thread out and that'll explain why

Hahaha. You need to block that thread then lid.

We actually counter attack teams now that's what I'm talking about, we haven't counter attacked anyone since we sold Andrei Kanchelskis so its ace to see.

Good preview.

Espen Baardsen retired at the age of 25 - blimey.

In case you were wondering, he is currently a partner and fund manager for Eclectica Asset Management, a London-based asset management company. He is a frequent guest on the business television network, CNBC.

Anyway, let's get into these blues!

We'll see the Everton of our dreams. Nil to them there, scads of goals to our royal blue clad heroes.

Here's where this thing turns the corner. BTW, how old was Bale in that pic, 15? Looks like some alien spawn or something with them cheekbones and eyebrows and such.

Or a draw. One of these.

Decent preview as always from you Azul.

Even the Kirkby bit but the Wezzy and Southdene war will never end.

That jump over the Aller is easy, sniff it Lambert.

In the words of Chico, that was "ace".

I fear we'll cancel each other out and it'll end in a draw, hope for the win tho, we need it.

There a good side Southampton, one that looking at the bigger picture a point would be acceptable. Given the events on Boxing Day tho bouncing back and getting the win would be great for our top 4 credentials.

Good preview.

Espen Baardsen retired at the age of 25 - blimey.

In case you were wondering, he is currently a partner and fund manager for Eclectica Asset Management, a London-based asset management company. He is a frequent guest on the business television network, CNBC.

Anyway, let's get into these blues!

Says that on wiki but hes not listed as a partner....

anyway, id take any win from this....no injuries and ready for stoke.

Well have we pulled our trousers back up after getting our bottoms slapped against S'land? Hopefully we learnt a lesson that despite being boss, take nothing for granted in the Prem.

Good review as always Chico thanks.

2-1 Blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.