Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing ( pah) shuffling round Goodison against Wolves, I darnt be as positive as some on here that this result is anything other than a win... Really tough fixture this, they must surely know that our fans are on a knife edge, it won't take much for the club to implode.
I'm not watching this one...
Good luck to everyone here who's going.... Braver than me.

We just have to push this team on again to stay up. Frank must get the set up correct then after the game let this board hear that this is not good enough. Hooe he starts with 5 at the back again

If we don`t win on Saturday Frank should be given the boot, assuming that we have someone lined up to come straight in. If we lose and he keeps his job we`ve basically started to prepare for life in the championship.

Unbelievable how our schedule seems to hit teams just as they come into form or they have a new manager bounce. If we had played Leicester or Wolves a month earlier than we did we probably get results, might be adding Southampton to that list now. FFS.
On the other hand, beating City only last night will have taken a lot of energy, mental as well as physical.
I reckon they will find it very hard to raise themselves to anywhere near that level on Saturday.
Let's hope they'll still have flat batteries then.

Saturday 14th January Northern Line​

There will be no Northern line trains running from Liverpool Central. Rail replacement buses will run between Sandhills and Moorfields, and between Sandhills and Hunts Cross.

Trains running between Sandhills and Ormskirk/Kirkby/Southport will run to a special timetable.

Rail replacement buses will run between:

Hunts Cross – Moorfields – Sandhills

More bad news . Going to be a bit chaotic ,Merseyrail don't care about Everton games. Don't know if Soccerbus is running .

If we don`t win on Saturday Frank should be given the boot, assuming that we have someone lined up to come straight in. If we lose and he keeps his job we`ve basically started to prepare for life in the championship.
We won't win Saturday and they haven't got any one lined up to replace Frank, after all our owner thinks the club is very well run. This club is beyond fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back