• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.

After witnessing a crap game between 2 crap teams, it might be another 21 years before I go again. Especially as I had a train cancellation to contend with. I wish I'd stayed home & saved nearly £70.
I feel that, mate. I watched at home with my youngest but the eldest went as he thought it might be our last cup game at Goodison.

We did not struggle we capitulated with a manager who constant mantra about his brand of football is well disciplined and hard to beat. Everton are not remotely either of these now.

When we were arguing about Martinez and Moyes it was their commitment to their mantra which was the issue for many people. Even the people who wanted them out acknowledged the type of manager they were -- they just said they didn't like it. With Dyche he isn't the things his defenders say -- not even close -- to a level of parody. So something about this feels so much worse. It's like a political argument where people have two such different perspectives it's hard to discuss anything because if someone thinks we need to keep Dyche because he's well disciplined etc then we're simply living in two different realities.

Dyche OUT! No more seventeenth place trophy mentality!

Last ever league cup game at goodison and it ends like that ! When you think of the legends of the game that have graced goodisons turf in the royal blue ,and this is how the grand old lady is seeing out it’s final few months , it’s an absolute disgrace and all those who’ve put this club in this situation should be utterly ashamed of themselves and all those who enabled these people should feel it too,you have the club you deserve, we’re now a complete laughing stock with an absent board who doesn’t care if we lose every game , a manager who’s stinking the place out with his no possssion tactics and awful subs and his loyalty to championship standard players,and the players themselves who are playing with no idea with what there meant to be doing,if we were a boxer the towel would have been thrown in years ago,the one good thing this club has is its fans and we get treated with utter contempt and disrespect. 🤬

So may saying similar last night mate, it’s heartbreaking that we feel like this.

Load of empty seats near me from fans who normally don’t miss any games, but I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to be near Everton and that football more than they have to, it’s soul destroying seeing us run around like kids, chasing shadows and looking lost agains the Saints reserves.

Few near me were saying if this is the year we do drop, they won’t renew, not even for BMD.

Might just be the emotions talking, but I don’t blame them if they jib it tbh.

Hate seeing my two kids getting battered just from supporting Everton, being the butt of the RS in school, witnessing such awful football from us.

I’m old and ugly enough to take it but they aren’t.
Got in my car last night after that debacle,put the radio on and all I could hear was the RS crowing in the San Siro,you try to turn the other cheek but it’s bloody hard being an Evertonian currently 🙄😔

Anyone else of the same mindset as me in thinking it was nuts as the game was drifting to pens he didn't bring Pickford on for the shoot out?fine margins and it could of got in the Southampton players heads,after all he is the England number one and hell he could even have taken that penalty young missed,not that I'd suggest dyche got things wrong of course😉🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else of the same mindset as me in thinking it was nuts as the game was drifting to pens he didn't bring Pickford on for the shoot out?fine margins and it could of got in the Southampton players heads,after all he is the England number one and hell he could even have taken that penalty young missed,not that I'd suggest dyche got things wrong of course😉🤣🤣🤣
At this juncture, anything goes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back