Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned or noticed today but it seemed like there was a bit of unrest amongst the players. Noticed a few payers having a pop at each other and a few conversations being masked from the cameras, along with Stones having a pop at the crowd, something jut seemed not quite right to me.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned or noticed today but it seemed like there was a bit of unrest amongst the players. Noticed a few payers having a pop at each other and a few conversations being masked from the cameras, along with Stones having a pop at the crowd, something jut seemed not quite right to me.

Seems we have a few inbred fans screaming at stones and Howard plus kone today. The players must be scared of making a mistake at goodison.

After that horrendous first half, I would have bitten your hand off if you offered me a draw...
But after the second half, I was guttered that we didn't win...

Seems we have a few inbred fans screaming at stones and Howard plus kone today. The players must be scared of making a mistake at goodison.

Inbred? Why? I agree players shouldn't get abuse but when Howard doesn't acknowledge the fans in the park end and stones is tryna be cruyff in our own penalty area there's going to be a few murmurs in the ground.

Just watched the sky end of game assessment, D. Alli was MOTM, they showed his highlights and apart from his goal(poor marking from Seamus) he did sweet f a, if he was playing for us and his name was R Barkley the crowd would've been on his back.
Yep he's the new media darling, his good but there's a lot of English midfielders that are better, his goal was good but I saw written it was a stunning volley (not really IMO) but in the game he wasn't all that.

Inbred? Why? I agree players shouldn't get abuse but when Howard doesn't acknowledge the fans in the park end and stones is tryna be cruyff in our own penalty area there's going to be a few murmurs in the ground.

Stones was in control and wanted to get the ball to an everton player rather then boot it back to a spurs shirt. This is how he plays. And yet yes we have some fans who are dickheads. Getting on the players back is pathetic when we are playing a game.

Stones was in control and wanted to get the ball to an everton player rather then boot it back to a spurs shirt. This is how he plays. And yet yes we have some fans who are dickheads. Getting on the players back is pathetic when we are playing a game.

All he did was say 'calm down'. If people can't see the humour (and sense) in that, then God help us.

Point gained today. One of the best sides I've seen at Goodison this season - if not the best.

Good to see

There should be certain players getting a rocket up there arse

couldn't make the game today due to ill health so sent the missus instead along with my son and 4 yr old g/daughter. I watched on pc. as most I wasn't happy with 1st half but even tho disappointed enjoyed the 2nd. my son was fuming with me (hes Martinez out camp) saying how can an evertonian be happy with that as we didn't win, then went on a rant that would put the fumers on here to shame lol. wifes view was nea, g/daughter loved it said she shouted and cheered but only for the ones in blue not the ones in white lol

About time they realised people aren't happy to be honest.

Even Steven then.

Not too unhappy with that.

Bring on the Foxes.

As I've said, one of the best/in-form teams that has been to Goodison in a long time.

High-pressure tactics worked a treat and to be fair i don't think we played at all badly.

Alli was something else today as well.

You're well in with a shout of top four this season, though think the title may be a step too far.

Everyone can have an opinion doesn't mean your a dhead lol. If your under pressure and have the ball I would rather he boot it up than be cruyff. But that's MY opinion

I think the deserved criticism of our defending this season contributed to our 'rabbit in the headlights' 1st half performance, despite Spurs' domination they hardly got in behind us until the last minute. Second half was much more like it and we actually looked the more likely to score.
Frankie Howard had very little opportunity to make a cock up , so I take that as a positive into Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back