Everton v Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another hatful for you on Saturday

Go on lads - use all those goals up(y)

Talking of goal's Tony Waddington bought Roy Vernon of us.Now Vernon was one hell of a goal scorer,he was playing up front for Stoke who were having a bad time,At half time Waddington laid into his midfeild for not producing the service for the forward's,he turn's to Vernon and has a right go at him for standing around for 45 min and not making any "run's".Vernon's answer was"listen boss.if these guy's can't find me standing around what chance of the got with me running everywhere".Great player Vernon.

.............................howard.....................................

neill..............yobo.................distin...................baines

.............................rodwell......................................

osman.......................cahill...........................bilyaletdinov

..............................saha......................................

this means a comfortable 3-0 win with the yak scoring from the bench aswell(y)

Theres a bloke who sits near me in the Paddock who comes from Stoke with his daughter and wife . He is a proper character and is always talking to everyone around him about everything and anything . I sat next to him against AEK and it was an experience :lol:

He was loving it when Stoke came last year as he spent half the game waving at his mates in the away end :lol:

I went to Stoke last season and it was top . I hope you stay up (y)

Talking of goal's Tony Waddington bought Roy Vernon of us.Now Vernon was one hell of a goal scorer,he was playing up front for Stoke who were having a bad time,At half time Waddington laid into his midfeild for not producing the service for the forward's,he turn's to Vernon and has a right go at him for standing around for 45 min and not making any "run's".Vernon's answer was"listen boss.if these guy's can't find me standing around what chance of the got with me running everywhere".Great player Vernon.

Lol, great quote.

Stoke are the new Everton, work hard, honest manager and similar standard of player we had a few years ago.

So in 5 years when we're winning the league they'll be trying to break into the Big/ESPN 4? :p

Anyways, GL to you stoke boys, jealous you got Tuncay, hope he's not too good for ya! :P

Our midfield seems to show up at home so we should be fine. You never know though, our football is so hit and miss at the moment.

If we had Mikel Arteta and Phil Neville available it'd be a piece of piss. Sadly that's not the case.

If he starts Osman over Bilyaletdinov I'll go mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back