Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll get you into the Champions League..."
robertowhut.png

I said on some post last season Martinez isn't the man for the job,getting up to a year on nothing much had changed, I should be replaced, it's an utter disgrace that a team with this talent in it are throwing up performances like this, also get Stones out ASAP to add that to the transfer pot for the new manager. If we win the LC it's only papering over the cracks that will never get fixed under Martinez, Im seriously Beginning to miss Moyes he never had the luxury of a squad as good as this. No other owners of a team in the premier league would put up with this rubbish week In And week out, it's not just this result it's mostly over the last year or so, the player are better quality but the play isn't, only one person really to blame for that.

some of our home results this season have been embarassing, i feel sorry for the fans who paid to watch this tripe

everton 2 watford 2
everton 0 man city 2
everton 1 liverpool 1
everton 0 man utd 3
everton 1 norwich 1
everton 1 palace 1
everton 2 leicester 3
everton 3 stoke 4
everton 1 spurs 1
everton 1 swansea 2

its abysmal absolutely absymal
That is not pretty reading, think nearly every team works out way to easily how to beat us

Only Everton

Could gift the oppos - who were worse than Sh... - two goals - and miss 3 or 4 gilt edged chances including as open a goal as you could wish for

ONLY EVERTON
yep, but that is Martinez all over. remember him on match of the day with hard luck stories every week with wigan

Luckily we won't go down because there's 4/5 teams that are much worse than the rest, Think we've beat 4 of them actually

Wish we had a board who cared about the results as well as the money

How often is MOTM on the losing side? Geri by a mile. At least 8 crosses which it was easier to convert than miss. You could see him gradually getting more and more annoyed at Lukaku and co...great crosses and no one attacking them.

Pienaar and his ticky-tacky, fall over, produce nothing party act gets me.

Not having Besic really made a difference and although Cleverley did ok we lacked bite and quality in midfield.

I was also surprised by his taking off Oviedo who was ok in the second half.

A bad, bad result and what must Howard do to get dropped? If there had been no pen. we would have nicked a point.

Haven't felt this cheesed off with Everton in a very long time.

Disgraceful performance apart from Barry first half and Deulofeou second half !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back