Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar and his ticky-tacky, fall over, produce nothing party act gets me.

Not having Besic really made a difference and although Cleverley did ok we lacked bite and quality in midfield.

I was also surprised by his taking off Oviedo who was ok in the second half.

A bad, bad result and what must Howard do to get dropped? If there had been no pen. we would have nicked a point.

Crazy comment about Pienaar. Stood out amongst the team today

I think the issue is no one is afraid to keep their position. Everyone knows that even if they have a poor match and make mistakes they'll still play the next game. People need to fear for their starting position. Also who the hell is our defensive coach? Either whatever he's doing in practice needs to change or he needs to be changed.

some of our home results this season have been embarassing, i feel sorry for the fans who paid to watch this tripe

everton 2 watford 2
everton 0 man city 2
everton 1 liverpool 1
everton 0 man utd 3
everton 1 norwich 1
everton 1 palace 1
everton 2 leicester 3
everton 3 stoke 4
everton 1 spurs 1
everton 1 swansea 2

its abysmal absolutely absymal

Only our magnificent away support paid to see the Norwich game ..and a few BT subscribers.
Your point is still valid however

He's no good if he cant defend. The lad just hasn't got it. He doesn't fancy defending and more importantly hasn't got the nous for it.
Who keeps picking him week after week oh yeah el clueless
To be fair to swansea curtis and the old bloke outfoxed el clueless.

The basis of any top winning team, regardless of what country and league, is a solid defence. Whist we are shipping goals, we are relying on our attacking players to score 3-4 EVERY game, which unless you are Bayern/Barca is not going to happen. Strikers will have an off day, however if the defence do their job, we can nick the game 1-0.

Our strikers have an off day this season it's 100% a defeat for us.

I was all for sticking with Martinez but i'm slowly starting to lose faith in his ability to rectify the problem. 1 win in 9 and 6 wins in 22 is shocking!

How far does 4th seem now!!!

All the shoite that is getting dished out by all of the so called top teams and we are constantly getting embarrassed by the shoite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back