Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't need to give my head a wobble at all. stones had his worst game in blue in that first half and yes he should have cleared it , but he didn't.
still ... watch it , howard was so slow to spot the pass back , he was caught napping. hes not sharp enough for anything more than a sub in an emergency. past it , shot it and is ruining his everton legacy with each game.

Stop blaming Howard.

He should never have been out in that position by Stones for the first goal.

Simple as.

And the second goal was a deflection.

Too many people round these parts look to blame Timmy for every goal we concede.

Once again we gifted the opposition points

Think Swansea had 6 shots on goal and they get 2 goals

How many chances did we squander today

Dels crossing deserved so much better

Stop blaming Howard.

Simple as.

Too many people round these parts look to blame Timmy for every goal we concede.

Apparently you can't defend him around here, even though you are right.

Stones deflection and criminal back pass.

How far does 4th seem now!!!

All the shoite that is getting dished out by all of the so called top teams and we are constantly getting embarrassed by the shoite teams.
And the so called top teams
By everyone in fairness
But today was a minor triumph in only conceding 2 at home

Stop blaming Howard.

Simple as.

Maybe that's because he is to blame you seen him lately?

Stop blaming Howard.

Simple as.

howards fault completely.

totally bizarre lack of concentration. its a poor pass, but its ridiculous to knock a young player for that when his experienced keeper makes a mountain out of a molehill with his typically crap decision making.

I'd taken them over the kneejerkers on here, yes.
Kneejerkers, come on Dave. have you considered ,instead of arguing yourself into oblivion, that you may have got on the wrong bus with regards Martinez and just say I was wrong and he is a tactical embarrassment.

Who keeps picking him week after week oh yeah el clueless
To be fair to swansea curtis and the old bloke outfoxed el clueless.
I know you're frustrated, but stop banging your head against the door. You'll have a long wait until RM is gone. He's contracted to 2018 and will see it out.

Dreadful. Difficult to think of worse performances at home than that.

Lack of urgency near the end was shocking.

The lack of urgency is a big issue. I understand when we're 20 minutes into a game, as a possession based team, us being patient. But we don't take it up a notch at the end of games, as other teams so often do against us. At times in extra time, I felt like the players didn't know that they had about 2 minutes left to salvage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back