Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop blaming Howard.

He should never have been out in that position by Stones for the first goal.

Simple as.

And the second goal was a deflection.

Too many people round these parts look to blame Timmy for every goal we concede.

agree he shouldn't be put in that position. but he was and keepers are put in those positions.
his reaction time is terrible. a younger sharper keeper would have been on their toes for both those goals.

Kneejerkers, come on Dave. have you considered ,instead of arguing yourself into oblivion, that you may have got on the wrong bus with regards Martinez and just say I was wrong and he is a tactical embarrassment.
Lol.

It's gonna be a joy vaulting stuff like this very soon.

I'll get slated for this but I don't think Stones is that good perhaps he wants out, he looks uninterested and he's like Howard won't be dropped. I'd much prefer Jags and Mori as our CBS at the moment. I'd like stones gone, at the end of the day he put in a transfer request he didn't care a bout us then, do you honestly think he cares now. He just looked angry today (and a lot was his fault) then I saw Deloufeu and he did look truly disappointed like he cared about our position, Stones ATM reminds me of Lescott at the end of his time here, £40 million would go a long way.

Forget the result I'm more worried about this, my cousin has just come to ours after the match and showed me this from pre match in the park end.
Kopite behaviour
image.webp

If we continue the form of the last three months we Will get relegated. Hands up who thinks we are going to be better in three months not worse?

We won't get relegated

The bottom 4 are awful mate

We've already smashed Villa and Sunderland and only lost against one side below us, Swansea

The conceded goals were a deflection and a mistake. Immensely frustrating but I imagine Swansea couldn't believe their luck, esp with 2 of our most likely looking players going off injured. No excuses, mind. Anyway predict (hope?) we will play out of our skins on Weds.

The manager made the suicidal back pass not that nobhead Tyke?

Missed that.

Harsh on Stones there. He made a bad decision and had a poor game.

Dreadful (team) display in the first half, with the wrong call to start both Kev and Del - that's a perfect example of why it won't work as we are always too open.

Better in the second but when Del put in 6 amazing crosses that nobody got on the end of, we could tell it wasn't going to be our day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back