Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will they sack a manager bringing together this team and keeping the PL cash pot safe?t

I know it's right after a defeat and frustrated mate, but you're talking gibberish.

Well the options there.

But, you're correct. The board has zero ambition but to stay afloat in the premier league. Therefore, no sacking, and forever mediocre/above the relegation zone until Martinez goes.

It's down to fractions and they didn't break our way this time.

We crack onto the Etihad and glory.

I'm with you on that.

We were poor in the first half, so based on that yeh, we didn't deserve anything.

Not having people slagging Stones though. He played badly today but the people who want to sell him are the ones who'd buy Shawcross with the money.

It needs to be a combination of manager and players to fix our defensive issues, though in the second half we looked like we were playing without any forwards considering the quality service into the area.

It's a fully grown man, with a 22 year old lads name bastardised on the back of his shirt, Koff lad if you think that is normal behaviour.
No, I just think taking pictures of people and posting them on social media with the intention of trying to humiliate them is equally kopite behaviour

I'll hold my hand's up if it happens, I made a big mistake about Lukaku last year, came out and admitted I was wrong, I just don't see what enjoyment you get defending someone who is making you look a bit silly.

I present the facts mate. Has Martinez not built a good squad here? Have we not scored 40 league goals and 55 in total? Are we not on the verge of a cup final?

If the answer is that none of those things are true then I'd agree with you...but they are true.

Walking home.

Poor mistakes but players tried. Few chances we should have put away. Crowd were awful. No interest just boojng and providing no support. The team were trying! I think Bob has lost them.

Frustrating

.....the crowd will be on side if we went out positively and play. Instead we invariably only start when we concede. I wouldn't blame fans for being anxious, they are not daft they know we are not utilising the talent available.

Regardless of the backpass, stones is looking at howard for the entire duration of having that ball, howard doesn't move towards stones as you could reasonably expect, and only comes towards it when he realises that stones' pass is woefully underhit.

They're equally guilty.

Summed up what I tried to say earlier.

50/50. Awful pass, awful goalkeeping.

Either we accept pathetic mediocrity and lower mid-table finishes due to bad defending, or we remember we are everton football club and make a change to try and compete again ffs

The latters gonna be abit hard like when you've got both a useless chairman and a useless manager.

howards fault completely.

totally bizarre lack of concentration. its a poor pass, but its ridiculous to knock a young player for that when his experienced keeper makes a mountain out of a molehill with his typically crap decision making.

It is not "ridiculous" at all.

The writing was on the wall with the Cruyff turn in the shadow of our own goalposts against Spurs.

He got away with his cockiness that day but it bit him....and more importantly you, me and our beloved EFC...on the butt this afternoon.

John should stop trying to make mugs of attackers so close to our own goal line.

He has started playing like he believes all the hype.

In order to fulfill his potential he needs a good boot up the hole.....and that boot up the hole should be delivered by his manager.

Bobby will now seriously have to think of going with Jags and Funes Mori at City......in fact I should think most fans will be be screaming for that pairing.

Then the Stonesy fanboys will start shouting about his "confidence being destroyed" by Bobby.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back