Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
our gameplan

ad_143110469.jpg

Stones doesn't seem to have his mind on the game. I reckon he's been tapped up.

So much for Fortress Goodison. It's become a bazaar.

People blaring Howard for the penalty are funny. Look at pretty boy Stones, taking extra touches, throwing in a feint and then finally passing, allowing Ayew to get into a position to cause problems. There is a time and place and Stones, is doing thing at the wrong time and place too often this season.

That said Everton have no drive, not closing the ball down and not making Swansea work.

We have made them look good.
Nobody seems to care apart from baines and barry.
The weak clueless manager will see us into the championship

Annoys me when people moan at the fans for booing. Some of these fans pay a fortune for a season ticket each year to watch this! Not acceptable for this squad against a very poor Swansea team

To be fair they weren't even supporting the team from the off. They aren't gonna play any better with people on their back. By all means boo at the end but the fans are doing us no favours at all. No surprise our home form is so poor

Lol at when he handballed it I said to myself "we'd usually concede a goal shortly after that" - alas, it was right, again.

Horrible defending. What's happened to Stones? Tim Howard being pathetic isn't the reason for Stones' horrific display out there today.

Most concerning of all is the errors just keep on occurring. How many penalties have we conceded this season now? Must be around six or seven easy. That's four since the Leicester game.

Martinez can do one, he's finished. The players available to him and he's got them playing relegation football, and held worse by the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back