Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol lol ok mate I made stones pass that ball back didn't I ha ha ha ha Jesus wept

Yes. You did. You, and Carragher, and Samuel, and all the other expert pundits who have been on his back over the last two weeks telling him to stop doing what comes naturally to him and what hasn't caused us to concede a goal yet, replacing it with a backpass to an inept keeper who should be hoofing it long because "that's the safe, proper, no-nonsense way to defend".

Any guesses who is meant to be in midfield with Barry since Besic went off? I presume it's Cleverley, but he's been where Pienaar is playing, and he is playing where Ross should be playing, who seems t be playing next to Funes Mori so he can receive two yard passes and give it back to Howard, who is (as I'm sure you all know) absolutely turd.

We don't get tight enough to the opposition, this forces the defender to dive in trying to block a shot, how many goals do we concede where there is a deflection.
A good defensive coach would have this sorted in a fortnight.

I'd take the money for Stones now and buy a grock and new keeper. We are woeful without the ball and just let them dictate. With the ball we have been harassed and closed down and for the life of me I don't know why we don't do it. Our right side is very weak defensively and they are numbering up against us. Been a stroll in the park so far for Swansea. Whats happened to Lukaku and his improved hold up play...its gone astray over the last few weeks and think he needs to try harder. Our midfield must be the easiest midfield to cut through. Bad half and I am assuming it can only get better.

But it doesn't help the players. SupportING players can do wonders. Give them belief and confidence instead of being terrified

So what, you want them to clap them off ffs! They get paid an absolute fortune and should be doing much better. If anyone was getting paid a fortune to do any job and you were doing it badly, someone would be on your back about it and rightly so.

Yes. You did. You, and Carragher, and Samuel, and all the other expert pundits who have been on his back over the last two weeks telling him to stop doing what comes naturally to him and what hasn't caused us to concede a goal yet, replacing it with a backpass to an inept keeper who should be hoofing it long because "that's the safe, proper, no-nonsense way to defend".

Stop smoking the stuff mate it's clearly effecting your judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back