Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the worst thing. We've finally got the top striker we always wanted, exciting young wingers and some good depth (ridiculous injuries aside). But we can no longer do the basics and it undermines everything else.

If we finish midtable again then I don't understand how Roberto can keep his job. He's built a wonderful team and he does so much right, but what he gets wrong is too costly.

Would make a great director of football over seeing transfers

We need to be careful, lose our best players in the summer and next season becomes a relegation battle that we won't win turning us into another Leeds
Perhaps we dont have to wait until next season . For the relegation battle i mean. What we are playing right now is championship form. Even there they dont make so many gifts

Besic and Mirallas injured...well bye-bye Wembley. Should have rested these key players for the big game on Wednesday and given some fringe players a chance to prove themselves against an appalling (except Ayew) Swansea side.

We need to be careful, lose our best players in the summer and next season becomes a relegation battle that we won't win turning us into another Leeds
We lose this game and we are looking over our shoulder this season, let alone next season. Could be in a relegation battle this season. 4th worst team in the league have just outplayed us. Big half coming up.

What about Chelsea, Tottenham, etc? Plus our crowd seems to demand a 10-0 win every game and is on the team's back after about 5 seconds of playing, and wants for one of our best players to just hoof it all the time; we're gonna moan when he gets sold as well.

Tottenham absolutely took the pi55 out of us for 45 minutes and we managed a draw at Chelsea where several other teams have taken advantage if their situation and actually beat them on their own ground. I really don't see your point if I'm honest. We are a mid table side and we are losing at home to Swansea after one of the most pathetic 45 minute displays possible, and it's the crowds fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back